The Vegan Oven

Monday, August 10, 2009

Zucchini Muffins


So I had a request for zucchini bread. I've never had zucchini bread but thought I'd give it a whirl. It took almost 3 zucchinis total. The longest part of the process was grating the zucchini. I also added some cinnamon. The resulsts were fantastic! The customer said it tasted way better than the zucchini bread at Trader Joes and was bigger than their loaves! That's what I like to hear.

I had some leftover batter so I made up some muffins. I previously made chocolate zucchini muffins which are sooo delightful!! Here is how the regular muffins turned out. The lumps are walnuts :)

With cupcakes I notice I usually spray the paper muffin cups to prevent any sticking. I forgot to do this with the zucchini muffins and was worried. However, there was no sticking! Loaves are currntly selling for $5 or two for $8.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home