The Vegan Oven

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-Changes!

The grand opening at Blueberry Deluxe Boutique was a hit for all! The store is awesome and the owner/workers are lovely ladies! We were super thankful to be invited.



The Vegan Oven was giving out goodies and taking donations for Ironwood Pig Sanctuary. People were very generous with donations. A huge thank you to all who donated. Vanessa helped me and handed out Ironwood newsletters. I hope people spread the word!





Now, for the changes!! Vanessa and I are joining baking forces. To go along with this new venture we are combining our baking names. The Vegan Oven will now be called The Sweet Mannered Vegan Oven.



Expect more events and goodies!! This is an exciting time for us and you as well!! Please bare with me while I deal with name changes on profiles/websites and such!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like this! I was wondering when it wold happen too! =p

February 7, 2010 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger The Vegan Oven said...

:) exciting exciting!!

February 8, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home