The Vegan Oven

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Vegan Oven household



Things are always delicious in this house, and me oh my it always smells like heaven should. Last night was taco night, Eddy actually did all the making so I could put my feet up. I ended up eating 3 tacos, nachos and some rice. When I was a kid we used to have taco night quite often. My mom would set things up pretty much the same as in the picture, buffet style, so everyone could make their taco the way they wanted. I say this should be happening at least once a week? We will see.


After some mighty taco eating we watched one of my all time favorite movies, MONSTER SQUAD! I hope you've seen this movie. I can't even guess how many times I watched it growing up.

We finished the night off with some chocolate chip cookies and soymilk. Then I slept for 12 hours.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home