The Vegan Oven

Monday, April 26, 2010

Pinky Gave Bran a Chance!

I would like to make a follow up post regarding the bran muffins I made for Pinky here at Ironwood. He loves them! I put the plate down in front of him and he dove right it. This will be good start to getting fiber/bran into his diet. I will be making more tonight. I think I will add some fiber powder this time.

Mr. Pig is another pig here who has stopped eating the normal grain. He ate 3 of the muffins this morning :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rikki Cupcake said...

oh that is so great. what a uper cute baby piggy. i still want badly to visit and lend a hand at Ironwood in June for my birthday!

April 26, 2010 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger The Vegan Oven said...

that would be so cool!! when is your bday? mine is the 16th of june

April 26, 2010 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Rikki Cupcake said...

ha ha! mine is June 17th. Crazy!

April 26, 2010 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger The Vegan Oven said...

haha! so awesome :D how old will you be ma'am?

April 26, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home