The Vegan Oven

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

lately at the vo

Things have been super busy here lately. Therefore, there have been a lack of updates!! I haven't had much time for the internet lately.

I'm going to go ahead and blame the dogs:




Eddy had his birthday earlier this month and wanted a cake, child style. So I made him a basic white cake with delicious chocolate frosting and lots of sprinkles.






I love trying new things and Adrian wanted something with pecans. I offered chocolate brownies with a praline topping. This is actually super easy to make. I made chocolate chip chocolate brownies, let them cool completely then made the topping and added that. The main ingredients in the topping are just pecans and brown sugar...theres also a little butter, flour and vanilla. I'm a fan.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home