The Vegan Oven

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chocolate Covered Pretzels


Saturday night I will be making dessert for a party of about 55 people. I've been asked to make a variety of treats. Something new I thought I'd throw out there is chocolate covered pretzels. Though time consuming the recipe makes a bunch and they are quite yummy!


I just melt butter, pour it over chocolate chips, stir it around a bit while the chips melt, heat up the mix a little so that it is creamy. I then brush the chocolate onto the pretzels being sure to cover them then let them dry on some wax paper. I put them in the fridge to help harden them up.


I drizzled some white icing on about half of the batch. Just be careful, they get melty quick!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home