The Vegan Oven

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long Overdue, again!!



Thanksgiving was delicious. I spent the day before doing all the cooking so that I could just eat and relax on the big day. Eddy and I spent the first half of the day at my parents', eating and playing games, and the second half at his mom's, eating once again! It was a long and delicious day.
I made stuffing from scratch, which I will be making again and again. It was delicious. I also cooked up some corn bread and Tofurkey. Our moms made up some mashed potatoes and veggie dishes for us. For dessert I made a PB Chocolate Pie!!! This will also be made again. Everyone gobbled it up, my grandpa adored it. I should mention that as we pulled up to my parents' house I dropped half of the pie in Eddy's car. We had a good laugh and finished the pie inside.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home