The Vegan Oven

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ladies Night #3


So the gals and I have been really good about having a ladies night every week. This nights ALWAYS includes good vegan food, yahtzee, and tons of gabbing. I dont' see how I ever functioned without these nights.


Last night we made pizza. MMMM


I'm a plain jane when it comes to pizza. I just like some vegan cheese and fake sausage or pepperoni, maybe some green pepper. Last night I had no cheese and green pepper while the other ladies threw on some mushrooms, red peppers, and cheese for the nonvegans. Everything looked and smelled lovely.




We of course had a variety of desserts floating around. These included PB chocolate brownies, chocolate choc chip muffins, PB bars, and banana bread. We have pretty good appetites :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home